Title: Warehouse Technician
Company: Beacon Funding
Location: Northbrook, IL
- Operate a forklift.
- Receive and send out heavy machinery and smaller packages
- Clean and repair equipment.
- Source and order warehouse supplies as needed.
- Crate and uncrate heavy equipment upon delivery and for shipment.
- Pack and prepare orders for shipment.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Travel to and from various out of town locations to pick up machinery and equipment over periods longer than a day
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Maintain warehouse equipment.
- Drive transport vehicles, such as trucks and vans, when necessary to move equipment.
- Solid work history that demonstrates reliability; warehouse work experience is a plus.
- Able to work on your feet for 8 hour shifts reasonable items on a regular basis
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Current forklift license a plus
- Holds a valid driver’s license.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Willing to work overtime and occasionally travel out of town to pick-up equipment.
- Basic computer skills a plus.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401K with profit sharing
- Business expense reimbursement
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid-time off